What is the worship experience like at ICC Imara on a Sunday?
Each service begins with energetic and inspiring music played by a live band. The sanctuary setting is contemporary with creative multi-media elements designed to make it easy to follow along and conducive for you to participate during each song. You will then hear a message based on the Bible. The heart of our church is to help people grow. It is our hope and goal that the message will encourage and challenge you.
ICC IMARA COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
As we worship in-person at our facility, we have ensured that the experience is as safe as possible for you and your family. Please try to arrive 15 minutes before service begins so we can guide you through the processes and help provide the best possible experience.
We will be requiring all to wear a face mask while on our facility. If you forget your face mask, we will provide you with one. We require masks to be worn at all times not out of fear, but out of love and concern for others.
Working Together to Stay Safe
We will be making our facility safe, secure and spacious as per the recommended guidelines.
- We will maintain 1.5m social distancing
- Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations available at our facility.
- We will request you keep your face mask on during the worship service.
- Giving of offering will be done online
- Communion servers will have gloves, face mask and face shield.
- Ushers will give a friendly smile or wave rather than a handshake to help keep our services contactless.
- We know you have really missed one another, but we are encouraging you not to hug and give handshakes.
- We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
We encourage you to continue to attend ICC Imara Church Online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at our physical location. If you notice any of the following symptoms during the week prior to Sunday service, please worship with us online. Seek immediate medical attention if you have serious symptoms.
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath & tiredness
- Chest pain or pressure
- Loss of speech or movement
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
We are family!
You are part of the ICC Imara Church family whether you attend in-person or online! As Christ’s disciples, we are learning to live out our calling to worship, pray, encourage, witness, disciple, and serve in creative ways that minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission. We’ve gone online, moved some of our small groups to video chats, and found new ways to love our neighbors. We are still the people of God; WE—not our buildings—are the real church.