We are getting back to our in-person Sunday services. As we resume meeting at our facility, we are working to make the experience as safe as possible for you and your family.
To allow us plan well and ease back, we will adopt a phased re-opening as follows:
Reopening Sunday 4th October || 8:30am & 10:30am
iFRz (Youth Church)
Reopening Sunday 18th October || 10:30am
Reopening Sunday 1st November || 8:30am & 10:30am
We will follow the lead of the government in line with schools reopening
- We were guided by your response to our survey on your Sunday service of choice. We are planning with you in mind and we will be expecting you!
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes before service begins so we can guide you through the process and help provide the best possible experience.
We will be requiring all to wear facemasks at all times while on our facility. If you forget your facemask, we will provide you with one. We require masks to be worn at all times not out of fear, but out of love and concern for others.
Working Together to Stay Safe
We will be making our facility safe, secure and spacious as per the recommended guidelines.
- We will maintain 1.5m social distancing
- Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations available at our facility.
- We will request you keep your facemask on during the worship service.
- Giving of offering will be done online
- Communion servers will have gloves, facemask and face shield.
- Ushers will give a friendly smile or wave rather than a handshake to help keep our services contactless.
- We know you have really missed one another, but we are encouraging you not to hug and give handshakes.
- We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
We encourage you to continue to attend ICC Imara Church Online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at our physical location.
If you notice any of the following symptoms during the week prior to Sunday service, please worship with us online. Seek immediate medical attention if you have serious symptoms.
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath & tiredness
- Chest pain or pressure
- Loss of speech or movement
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)